Food Blogger Pro – Online Training Course for Food Bloggers
DISCLOSURE: This article may contain affiliate links. Which means we make a commission, at no cost to you, on products and services we recommend that you decide to buy. Read our full disclosure here.
Food Blogger Pro is an online training course, membership site, blog and podcast created by Lindsay and Bjork Ostram, the two people behind popular food blog Pinch of Yum, to help aspiring food bloggers make money from their blog.
Have you ever thought about setting up a food blog?
It’s one of the most competitive and attractive blogging niches around.
It’s not easy to become successful in this niche. But it is possible with hard work, determination and of course, some great cooking (and photography) skills.
One of the most popular food blogs around is Pinch of Yum.
If you follow food blogs I’m sure you’ve heard of it. If you don’t follow food blogs or you’re just getting into them, you’ll hear about it soon.
Pinch of Yum started life like so many other blogs, as a part-time project. Lyndsay shared her recipes online while relying on her teacher’s salary to help pay the bills. This was way back in 2010.
From September 2011, Lindsay’s husband Bjork wrote and published a monthly income report. Each and every one makes for inspiring reading.
The first report of “The Food Blog Money Making Experiment” detailed how they managed to make $21.97 from traffic arriving at the blog. All of the income at that time came from one source – Foodie Blogroll.
Fast-forward to the tail end of 2016 and the monthly earnings have skyrocketed to around $80,000 per month.
That’s eighty thousand dollars a month.
From a food blog.
Why am I telling you all this?
Well, the reason is simple.
After the overwhelming success, they decided to put everything they learned into an online training course to teach people like you how to start, grow and monetize a food blog.
They called the program – Food Blogger Pro.
Here’s what’s included in the Food Blogger Pro course:
- Over 300 easy-to-understand videos made for beginner to intermediate bloggers.
- An active community forum where you can get your questions answered (and meet some awesome bloggers while you’re at it).
- Exclusive discounts on tools and services made specifically for food bloggers.
And here’s a list of 21 key things you’ll learn from Food Blogger Pro:
- The best tools for starting a food blog
- How to take beautiful photos with artificial light
- How to increase traffic with easy SEO tips
- The tools you’ll want to create viral food videos
- The best way to structure your blog’s permalinks
- How to set up branded short URLs
- Generating income from eBooks
- The best way to set up giveaways
- Creating a submitting a sitemap
- What is FTP and how to use it
- How to optimize your images
- How Google Webmaster tools can improve your SEO
- The right way to include anchor text in links
- The most important tools in Photoshop
- How to set up a branded email address
- Backing up your site so you don’t lose content
- Adjusting manual settings on your camera
- How to setup a caching plugin and CDN
- The best way to use affiliate marketing
- Using Photoshop to enhance your images
- Photo editing workflow tips and tricks
Interested in signing up? Find out more here.
Hey, I build websites for small businesses in the UK. I also run a few websites of my own, including WordPress Made Easy, which is aimed at beginners and newbies.