Don’t feel bad about replying in the affirmative. There is always room for improvement in everything we do. Whenever we return to an older blog post, we’ll find more than one way to make it better, and we may cringe a few times at our choice of words.
If you’re struggling to find the time to create the content you need for your own website or for the clients you serve, take a look at the tips in this infographic, created by GrammarCheck.net.
It features eight simple ideas you could implement to help you become a more efficient writer.
If you’re on a tight schedule (deadlines, deadlines!), here are the eight tips in brief.
- When you have an idea, write it down
- Writing is easier when the research is done and the framework has been laid out
- Don’t edit while you write (guilty!)
- Don’t get caught up with pesky details
- Phone a friend
- Avoid places with wifi
- Try to write at least 500 words a day
- Get rid of all writing mistakes
If you’re not on a tight schedule, take a closer look at the infographic.