I’ve worked in the digital space since I built my first website in 2000. During that time I’ve developed a few skills which enable me to build websites for myself and clients, optimise those websites for search engines and fix technical WordPress issues as and when they arise.
As a result of blogging since 2006, my writing skills have improved too!
So, what can I help you with today?
Freelance blog writing
If writing isn’t your thing, but you understand the value of blogging to grow your business, let me take care of it for you. What you get is engaging content for your audience, written for people, but with a knowing nod to search engines.
What do I write about?
I mostly write about internet related topics: blogging, social media, WordPress, internet marketing, SEO, online business, freelancing and productivity.
The type of content I create fits your niche and targets your audience…how-to tutorials, 10-best-this, 7-best-that, comparisons, case studies, product and service reviews.
The kind of content that keeps your blog spinning and your readers coming back for more.
Useful. Informative. Actionable.
That’s what matters.
I’ve used WordPress since 2006. I’ve lost count of the number of sites I’ve built with it, and I’ve spent thousands of hours working with plugins, themes and fixing technical problems.
Here are are a few of the issues I can help you with:
- Installing WordPress – Very straightforward if you’ve done it before. Not so easy if it’s the first time.
- Learning WordPress – Anything from basic tutorials (like creating posts) to using specific plugins. We can do it by email or ‘face to face’ over Skype.
- Updating WordPress – Running the latest version of WordPress enables you to use its latest features and reduces the risk of your site getting hacked.
- Updating plugins – Out of date plugins.
- Setting up plugins – Some plugins are quite easy to set up, others require a bit more experience. Let me do it for you.
- Setting up themes – Have you bought a premium theme, installed it and thought: “WTF! It looks nothing like the demo.”
I no longer offer a web design service, but if you twist my arm and I like your project, I might come out of retirement for one last gig. Same with SEO.
Why Hire Me?
- I’m a native English speaker with a keen eye for detail and a preference for keeping it simple.
- I created my first website in 2000, started working in SEO in 2003, discovered WordPress/blogging in 2006 and started using the Genesis Framework in 2011 – that’s a lot of experience.
- I know my way around the web.
- I always deliver on time.
- I care about my clients and doing great work for them.
When contacting me about the type of help you need, please be very specific and provide as much detail as you can.
Are you interested in working with me? Great! Fill in the form to get started.