The kind of coaching/training on offer is suitable for absolute beginners and people with some experience of using WordPress.
Do you want the knowledge and self-confidence to update and manage your own WordPress powered website? Perhaps create WordPress websites for your friends, family or clients?
My WordPress coaching, training and mentoring will help you on your way.
What you’ll learn is how to do the things you want to, and how to do them quickly and efficiently.
If you’ve taken delivery of a brand new website that is running on WordPress, or you’ve just set one up and don’t know what to do next, we can help you. Our training is typically focused on you and your needs, from the very basic stuff like creating posts and pages, to the more complicated tasks like installing and setting up plugins.
We deliver the training/coaching in one of two ways; online or if you live in Manchester or surrounding areas, we can come to you at your home/place of work, whichever suits you best.
(To deliver the training online we use Google Hangout/Skype.)
Flexibility is key to the training and together we create a schedule that works for you; you can book one hour in total or one hour (or more) per week until you are confident enough to go it alone.
If you prefer to learn WordPress over a shorter period, you can book up to six hours per day.
Here is a short list of some of the things you could learn from our WordPress training.
Creating and publishing content
- How to create posts and pages
- Managing posts and pages before publication
- Understanding the difference between posts and pages
- How to format text and other content
- How to add hyperlinks
- How to add images
- How to add videos
- How to add and manage categories
- How to add and manage tags
- How to change publication dates
- Dealing with comments
- Dealing with comment spam
Managing and developing WordPress
- How to add and manage users
- Setting up forms
- Widgets; what they do and how to use them
- Simple settings for search engines
- Working with images
- Installing and changing themes
- Installing plugins
- Updating and managing plugins
- Updating WordPress
- Backing up the database and files
To deliver the training we need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A laptop or other device
- Google Hangout or Skype installed on your computer (if delivered online)
- Webcam (optional)
- A WordPress powered website or access to a WordPress site (we can provide a training environment if needed)
Bite size training – £40.00 per hour
Full-day training (6 hours) – £200.00
The small print
Travel time is not included in the fee (you book two hours worth of training, you get two hours worth of training). If we have to travel a total distance of less than 20 miles from the postcode M35 9HN there are no extra charges. Additional miles incur a fee of 45p per mile.
A deposit of 50% is required for all training sessions, this is payable in advance via PayPal.
Please use this form to find out more about our WordPress training services.[contact-form-7 id=”9700″ title=”WordPress Coaching”]