WORDPRESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
UK-based WordPress support when you need it. No job too small (in fact, we like small jobs!)
WordPress giving you a headache? Not sure how to make an update?
Maybe we can help.
We’re based in the UK and available for ad-hoc WordPress support work from Monday to Friday during normal business hours. We can help you with many technical aspects of your WordPress website, such as:
- Updating the core files, plugins and themes
- Working with plugins – researching, installing, setting up, updating, deleting
- Installing and setting up a theme for the first time
- Creating contact forms
- Adding new pages (without content)
- Resizing and/or uploading/deleting images
- Working with fonts – including changing colour, size and style
- Making your website load faster
- Changing the colour and/or styling of hyperlinks
- Setting up sidebars
- Adding content to the footer
- Installing social media buttons
- Adding or deleting users
- Testing your site for resource-hogging plugins
- Importing/exporting content
- Adding Google Analytics code
This is a brief overview of what we can do. If the job you want doing isn’t listed here, it doesn’t mean we can’t do it.
We can also help you update your content and other areas of your site.
- Adding or removing content
- Changing headlines
- Fixing spelling mistakes
- Removing broken links from your content
- Adding links to your content
- Updating your business address, phone number etc
Free no-obligation quote
To give you an accurate quote, we need to know more about the job want doing. Please fill out this form with as much detail as possible. Once we’ve received it, we’ll send you a quote. If you want to proceed, we require 50% upfront and 50% when the job is done to your satisfaction. The price we quote is the price you pay. If for any reason we can’t complete the work, we’ll refund all the money you’ve paid.
How it works
- Fill in the form on this page describing the work you want doing. Please complete all sections as it helps us understand your setup.
- We take a look at your email and figure out how long the job will take. You should get a reply within a couple of hours during UK business hours.
- You take a look at the quote, and if you are happy with it, make payment via PayPal.
- We crack on and get the job done as quickly as possible. You get on with doing something else.
- When the work is complete, we send you an email so you can check it’s done to your satisfaction.
Frequently asked questions
Typically, our support team provides small fixes. Changes to CSS code, help with plugins, tweaking a theme, resizing images.
If you submit a job on a weekday between 9am and 2pm, we complete the job the same day. After 2pm, the timescale is by noon the following day. We clear jobs submitted during the weekend in the order we receive them once we open again the following Monday.
We continually monitor the support email account so mark your request URGENT and we’ll do our best to help.
Send us an email or complete the form on this page. Please provide as much relevant information as possible. We’ll take a look and let you know what we think.
Very likely. We have the facilities to provide in-depth support, but we’ll have to create a quote for you. Just ask.
If we can’t complete your work we give you a full refund.
It’s nothing personal, we just want to guarantee we get paid for the work we do.
We are a team of two: Stephen and Carole. We work from our home in Manchester and provide website, internet marketing and WordPress support services to small businesses.
We need a full and detailed description of the work you want doing, we need paying in full and we need login details for your WordPress site. We suggest creating an admin account for us, especially if you want to use our services again. We might also need FTP or Control Panel access. If the need arises, we’ll ask you for this information.
If you create a user account for us, we store the details locally (not in the cloud). If you don’t create an account for us, we don’t retain your login information anywhere other than the original communication method (email/online form).
Feel free to contact us if your query isn’t covered on this page. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.