WordPress Technical Support Services
For small businesses, freelancers, website owners and bloggers
WordPress giving you a headache? Not sure how to make an update or maybe you don’t want to risk breaking your website or blog.
Maybe I can help.
I’m based in the UK and available for ad-hoc WordPress support work from Monday to Friday during normal business hours. I can help you with many technical aspects of your WordPress website, such as:
- Updating the core files, plugins and themes
- Working with plugins – researching, installing, setting up, updating, deleting
- Installing and setting up a theme for the first time
- Creating contact forms
- Adding new pages (without content)
- Resizing and/or uploading/deleting images
- Working with fonts – including changing colour, size and style
- Making your website load faster
- Changing the colour and/or styling of hyperlinks
- Setting up sidebars
- Adding content to the footer
- Installing social media buttons
- Adding or deleting users
- Testing your site for resource-hogging plugins
- Importing/exporting content
- Adding Google Analytics code
This is a brief overview of what I can do. If the job you want doing isn’t listed here, it doesn’t mean I can’t do it.
I can also help you update your content and other areas of your site.
- Adding or removing content
- Changing headlines
- Fixing spelling mistakes
- Removing broken links from your content
- Adding links to your content
- Updating your business address, phone number etc
Free no-obligation quote
To give you an accurate quote, I need to know more about the job want to do.
Please complete the form below with as much detail as possible. Once I’ve received it, I’ll send you a quote.
If you want to proceed, I require 50% upfront and 50% when the job is done to your satisfaction.
The price I quote is the price you pay. If for any reason I can’t complete the work, I’ll refund all the money you’ve paid.
How it works
- Fill in the form on this page describing the work you want doing. Please complete all sections as it helps me understand your setup.
- I take a look at your email and figure out how long the job will take. You should get a reply within a couple of hours during UK business hours.
- You take a look at the quote, and if you are happy with it, pay the 50% deposit via PayPal.
- I crack on and get the job done as quickly as possible. You get on with doing something else.
- When the work is complete, I send you an email so you can check it’s done to your satisfaction. When it is, you pay the remaining balance.
Frequently asked questions
GET IN TOUCH
The best way to contact me is via this form. Please provide as much information as possible.
I usually reply or call you within 24 hours during a normal working week but sometimes it takes a little longer.