UK Based WordPress Technical Support
WordPress giving you a headache?
Not sure how to make an update?
Maybe we can help. We’re based in the UK and available for ad-hoc WordPress support work from Monday to Friday during normal business hours. If you regularly want work doing, and would like preferential treatment, sign up for one of our website care plans.
We can help you with many technical aspects of your WordPress website, such as:
- Updating the core files, plugins and themes
- Working with plugins – researching, installing, setting up, updating, deleting
- Installing and setting up a theme for the first time
- Creating contact forms
- Adding new pages (without content)
- Resizing and/or uploading/deleting images
- Working with fonts – including changing colour, size and style
- Making your website load faster
- Changing the colour and/or styling of hyperlinks
- Setting up sidebars
- Adding content to the footer
- Installing social media buttons
- Adding or deleting users
- Testing your site for resource-hogging plugins
- Importing/exporting content
- Adding Google Analytics code
This is a brief overview of what we can do. If the job you want doing isn’t listed here, it doesn’t mean we can’t do it.
We can also help you update your content and other areas of your site.
- Adding or removing content
- Changing headlines
- Fixing spelling mistakes
- Removing broken links from your content
- Adding links to your content
- Updating your business address, phone number etc
Free no obligation quote
To give you an accurate quote, we need to know more about the job want doing. Please fill out this form with as much detail as possible. Once we’ve received it, we’ll send you a quote. If you want to proceed, we require 50% upfront and 50% when the job is done to your satisfaction. The price we quote is the price you pay. If for any reason we can’t complete the work, we’ll refund all the money you’ve paid.